List:       mozilla-i18n
Subject:    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?there=92s?= only 150 left
From:       "theeb basheer" <theeb1988 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-09-03 21:27:30

Dear Friend,

This e-mail is extremely urgent so please read the entire thing... I would feel \
terrible if you missed out on this because you did not get my e-mail in time.

I just got an e-mail from Corey Rudl and he said there were only 150 copies left of \
the new version of his best-selling Internet marketing course, The Insider Secrets to \
Marketing Your Business on the Internet, that includes the $952 in FREE bonuses!

Chances are, as you read this, a lot of those 150 copies are already gone.

Just to recap my last e-mail, Corey Rudl is literally "the" guru of Internet \
marketing... he's grown his online businesses to over $7.6 million in online sales \
last year and he gets over 1.8 million visitors to his web sites every month!

And in the new version of his best selling course he is going to show everything from \
step-by-step instructions you can use to start your very own Internet business in as \
little as 48 hours to how to build a top-selling web site... for less than $100!

No matter how small your budget is, Corey shows you the cheapest ways to build a web \
site that sells!

He is going to show you where to find hot products (in 20 minutes or LESS!) that you \
can start selling TODAY! These in-demand products will sell like hot cakes, no matter \
what your experience!

Corey will even reveal his personal rolodex with 100s of FREE and cheap online tools, \
resources, and software that you can use to automate your web site (and save yourself \
at least 35 hours every week)!

And if that's not enough, he is going to even reveal, for the first time, some of his \
most advanced strategies like how to get #1 rankings in the search engines and get \
tons of free traffic from the "Big Guys" like Google... and his secret to writing \
sales copy that increases sales by 400% (or MORE)!

Like I said before, I know these strategies are going to make my business tons of \
extra money in 2004 and as my subscriber I want to make sure you experience the same \
rewards, so go to...

http://www.freeadguru.com/cgi-bin/o.pl?o=19140

... if the page is still there, this means you made it in time and he still has some \
copies of his course with the additional $952 worth of FREE bonuses!

So please hurry! And if you have any questions, just let me know.

All the best...

theeb basheer