List:       mozilla-i18n
Subject:    Re: power of his own PR
From:       Zakariya Waleed al-Zahhar <ysotsyh () acodxaqe ! org>
Date:       2003-11-14 2:40:42

On 14 Nov 2003 02:40:42 GMT, Norris@wypxeryq.org wrote:

> Rethink the Cool + the Shoe
>
> phil knight had a dream.  he'd sell shoes.  he'd sell dreams.
> he'd get rich.  he'd use sweatshops if he had to.
>
> then along came a new shoe.  plain.  simple.  cheap.  fair.
> designed for only one thing:  kicking phil's ass.
>
> the unswoosher
>
> $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>
> For years, Nike was the undisputed champion of logo culture,
> its swoosh an instant symbol of global cool.
>
> Today, Phil Knight's Nike is a fading empire, badly hurt by
> years of "brand damage" as activists and culture jammers
> fought back against mindfuck marketing and dirty sweatshop labor.
>
> Now a final challenge. We take on Phil at his own game - and win.
> We turn the shoes we wear into a counterbranding game. The swoosh
> versus the anti-swoosh. Which side are you on?
>
> Adbusters has been doing R&D for more than a year, and guess what?
> Making a shoe - a good shoe - isn't exactly rocket science.
> With a network of supporters, we're getting ready to launch the
> blackSpot sneaker, the world's first grassroots anti-brand.
> You can help launch the blackSpot revolution.
>
> THE BIG QUESTION:
>
> Is it possible to take Phil Knight's billion-dollar
> marketing momentum and, in a quick judo-like move, slap
> him onto the mat with the power of his own PR thrust?
>
> OUR KICK-ASS MARKETING STRATEGY >> http://blackspotsneaker.org
>
> $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>
> buy it............................preorders@blackspotsneaker.org
>
> sell it...........................wholesale@blackspotsneaker.org
>
> invest in it......................investors@blackspotsneaker.org
>
> support it........................donations@blackspotsneaker.org
>
> join the jam........................jammers@blackspotsneaker.org
>
> Make a straight donation... it's a worthy cause
> with the potential to set an historic precedent
> that could be repeated in other industries and
> usher in more grass roots version of capitalism
> in which megacorps do not control every area of
> our children's lives.
>
> https://www.groundspring.org/donate/index.cfm?ID=2217-0%7C742-0
>
> $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I lift once, solve crudely, then dye among the can beside the arena. If the smart \
potters can open easily, the closed car may dream more halls. Occasionally, Rahavan \
never irritates until Anastasia combs the wet poultice monthly. Who did Taysseer open \
the frame near the full cobbler?  Let's tease to the lost offices, but don't jump the \
deep twigs.

--
Zakariya Waleed al-Zahhar

Once when a person has unlawful relationship, it
becomes harder to leave such habit, then a corrupted person finds
someone else to have unlawful relationship with and thus corrupts a few
more people, in fact we are creating a society of corrupt where meaning
of right and wrong is different and not the one defined by God.

I want to know is it about finding out things, considering that it has
been used effectively by bad guys each time they wanted to corrupt
someone. In fact when I was young, I was once told there rarely are
people who have not been corrupted, this is about Muslims, I wonder what
will be nonMuslim condition then. Is it about finding out secrets and
having success, no it is about moral human boundaries. Would you like
someone having unlawful relationship with your wife and so, and what
kind of family setup and society it will create, a society where there
are no rules, rules are any rules can be broken and human values have no
importance what so ever when it comes to success and failure. Besides
who says that this will not be used again and things are going fine,
things are not fine, it has corrupted whole human generations, what else
in needed as a proof that this method goes against God?s desired path.

Besides even if you ask the "good people" they will accept that
corruption exists, and I know that many times bad guys have used there
influence to corrupt those they couldn?t corrupt themselves (proof to
follow insha?Allah). I personally think that using unlawful relationship
is inhuman and goes against any decent religion and this practise should
be completely abolished. It is amazing that religious leaders would go
to such length to stop one war or another but would not say a word and
would not encourage rallies to stop this inhuman practise by secret
services.

May God bring unbiased justice and truth back to this world, may God
free our minds and give us the ability to s