List:       mozilla-gtk
Subject:    SOFTWARE BETA TESTERS URGENTLY REQUIRED
From:       Microservice () ksm2000 ! com
Date:       2001-01-09 8:27:26

SOFTWARE BETA TESTERS REQUIRED

Welcome to KSM2000, we are the fulfilment agents for our clients MicroService.

Our client is actively seeking to recruit 1000 beta software testers throughout \
Europe and we have been placed with the challenge of locating them.

So where better than here in your newsgroup, will we find possible candidates. Please \
ignore this mail and/or accept our apologies if it is not relevant to your newsgroup, \
but some of your users might just be interested.

If you think that this type of opportunity would be of interest to you, we would be \
grateful if you would use the link below to mail us your interest.

The subject line should contain:  Beta Microservice

And the contents: Your full name, address, postcode and of course your E-mail \
address. On receipt of this mail we will forward you full details of the positions \
available as soon as possible.

Please note this is not a full time employment opportunity.

mailto:Microservice@Ksm2000.com