List:       mozilla-gtk
Subject:    Unable to get double byte chars to display correctly
From:       Sharon Bregante-Candau <sharon.bregante-candau () intel ! com>
Date:       2000-07-17 17:47:22

I am sending a double byte char calling gdk_event_put() sending a
GdkEvent.  The key.keyval and key.string get set to the double byte
char.  When it gets displayed in the html page it appears that Mozilla
is see it as two chars instead of one double byte char and is display a
couple of chars.

Does anyone know if there is something I could set to let Mozilla know
it is a double byte char?

Thanks,
Sharon Bregante-Candau

Opinions expressed are those of the author and do not represent Intel
Corporation.,