List:       mozilla-gtk
Subject:    Chinese Fabrics Sourcing
From:       jameszhu () fabric ! com ! cn
Date:       2001-10-06 13:27:26

Dear Sir/Madam

Re. A CD of all Chinese fabrics and their producers

We developped a CD of all Chinese fabrics and their producers. It's distributed to \
overseas persons / companies free of charge. if you are interested in it, please \
advise us by sending an email message to luojw@mail.jxptt.zj.cn, in the subject line, \
please write "yes", in the body, please write detailed address, telphone No. and \
contact person, we'll send it to you by airmail.

We were told that you are in the business of fabrics, if the message was wrongly sent \
to you, we applogize you for it, please delete it and you'll never receive it again.

Best regards
G.R.Robert