List:       mozilla-general
Subject:    Re: PROBLEMS WITH 6.1
From:       Peter Lairo <PLairo () cs ! com>
Date:       2001-08-31 14:31:31

RV wrote:

> RSC wrote:
>> Every time I open the browser, it goes directly to my mail folder and
>> than freezes.
> If your Mail/News is corrupted you must also delete
> c:\Windows\Application Data\Mozilla folder

That's pretty radical. Try these first:

- delete all moz*.* files in c:\wondoze
- delete all *.msf files in your user profile
   (usually: C:\Windows\Application_Data\Mozilla\Profiles\YourName\...)

PS. Loading the browser should not load the mail program. Are you
clicking the right shortcut ("Netscape 6", not "Mail")?

--

Regards,

Peter Lairo