List:       mozilla-general
Subject:    Proxies and junkbuster
From:       Duane Clark <junkmail () junkmail ! com>
Date:       2001-06-29 2:26:13

Howdy,

Junkbuster is working fine. Am using manual proxy configuration and the
http proxy works fine. But FTP is currently broken. What is supposed to
be put into the ftp proxy box when there is no ftp proxy (it is
currently left blank)? Am I missing something obvious? I've spent about
an hour fruitlessly hunting for this answer.

Thanks,
Duane

--
My real email is akamail.com@dclark (or something like that).