List:       mozilla-general
Subject:    Help: Javascript Not working right in recent builds?????
From:       Shahzad Sarwar <shahzad_sarwar () excite ! com>
Date:       2000-05-30 8:04:49

Hello all,

I hava a top level window in which I hava the menu bar, an Iframe, and
the custom status bar on the bottem.

top level also contains a function to start/stop the progress meter and
change status line.

when I frame loads the progress meter is turned on and when it is done

my function is p_meter()

I do a top.p_meter() from javascript inside the Iframe to make the
change.

This was working just fine a week ago but no longer works.
The status text is changed but the progress meter does not turn itself
off????

HELP PLEASE
shahzad_sarwar@excite.com