List:       mozilla-general
Subject:    Re: Link colors make text disappear
From:       Gervase Markham <gervase.markham () univ ! ox ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2000-05-30 16:49:45

> While my laptop shows links in contrasting colors on a blue background,
> my desktop does not, even though netscape settings are the same. (Links
> show as blue (default) even on blue background.) What am I doing that
> causes this and why doesn't it cause the problem on the laptop?
> Please email response as well as posting.

Martin,

	If your problem is with Netscape Navigator, you are in the wrong
newsgroup: you need:
snews://secnews.netscape.com/netscape.general
snews://secnews.netscape.com/netscape.communicator

If it's with Netscape 6 Preview Release 1, I wouldn't worry - that's
quite old now, and Preview Release 2 is on the horizon.

If it's with Mozilla (the browser these newsgroups are for), please
provide a build ID (bottom right corner of browser) and a test page.

Gerv