List:       mozilla-general
Subject:    Re: Downloading Communicator
From:       jesusX <jesusx () who ! net>
Date:       1999-12-28 22:01:34

Dave Navarro wrote:

> No good, they simply have you download the actual browser from the
> Netscape site.
>
> I need a site that you can actually download a file from.  I can't get
> anything from ftp.netscape.com

Click this link:
http://ftpsearch.lycos.com/cgi-bin/search?form=lycosnet&query=cc32e47.exe

Which you my have to copy part by part into your browser, but that'll
take you to the Lycos FTP Search, and look up sites with the Netscape
complete file, available for download. Also, go to Netscape's site, and
look up their mirror sites. Or, several magazines put it on their cover
CDs, like Maximum PC. MaxPC usually has the latest browser version
available at press time on their discs.

--
jesus X
 email   [ jesusx @ who.net ] [ jesusx @ bluephone.net ]