List:       mozilla-general
Subject:    Re: To give you an idea of QtScape code...
From:       Miguel de Icaza <miguel () nuclecu ! unam ! mx>
Date:       1998-04-13 23:11:27

> > No thanks, guys. GTK is looking really good right now.
>
> May I have a look at your working gtkscape?

I find it very offensive from the Qt/KDE crew to start a dick
measurement contest with Gtk on the issue on getting a Gtk-based
Mozilla.

QtScape is not magic: it just happens to had 7 full-time developers
hacking during five days for promotional purposes of Qt.

The Qt port of Mozilla was not something those 7 hackers did on their
spare time nor it was something they did during lunch hours.  It was a
24-hour job.

Why does the KDE people keep with dick measuring attitude?

You want GtkScape in 5 days, get me 7 hackers in the same city during
5 days, and give me the machines Troll used to do the port.  I will
give you GtkScape.

Miguel.