List:       mozilla-general
Subject:    Re: To give you an idea of QtScape code...
From:       Chris Toshok <toshok () netscape ! com>
Date:       1998-04-13 0:41:13

Martin Konold wrote:

> On Sat, 11 Apr 1998, Chris Toshok wrote:
>
> > And what does this tell us -- that the original version of Qt lacks *something*
> > that the free software community wants.  It also tells us that gtk also already
> > possesses this *something*.
>
> Ok, then take the plunge a deliver your Merry Fucking Easter Hack ;-))

What does this have to do with what I was saying?  All I said is that the *use* of
GTK speaks to the fact that it's addressing *something* that the free software nuts
want.  Obviously Qt doesn't provide this, or else they would be using it.

But I'm not one to walk away from such a blatant challenge to my abillity :)

One person, three days (so far, with at least one of those recovering from a
hangover -- see, I do have a life :).

Merry Easter :)

Chris

["pidlock.gif" (image/gif)]