List:       mozilla-general
Subject:    NEVER WORRY ABOUT SEPTIC TANK MAINTENANCE AGAIN!
From:       ogjnFeldman () progressive-comp ! com, Ester  <mqhejulie1014 () aol ! com>
Date:       2003-01-26 16:59:15

MULTILEVEL MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES:

Email Addresses 400 MILLION in a 4-disk set

** Complete package only $99.95!! **

WE WILL SEND Successfully Emails   1.Million ADDRESSES  =Only $99.95!!
      Nowhere else on the Internet is it possible to deliver
      your email ad to so many People at such a low cost.100% DELIVERABLE
      Want to give it a try? Fill out the Form below and fax it back:

 We provide you with the BEST LIST for the BEST PRICE Anywhere!
The List professional email service is the solution to all your business email.
       We specialize in successful, targeted opt-in email marketing.
            MORE THAN 164 CATEGORIES UNDUPLICATED Email Addresses!!
   ** The CD is as easy to use as browsing your C Drive in Explorer.**
Business Opportunity seekers, MLM, Gambling, Adult, Auctions, Golf, Auto, Fitness
Health, Investments, Sports, Phsychics, Opt-in Etc..

      Contains e-mail addresses of people living in different
            Countries, broken down by name of the country.

          These addresses are up-to-date from the last 30 days.

               WE CAN DRAMATICALLY IMPROVE ANY BUSINESS!
Targeted email is the most direct and powerful method of advertising on the Internet

  Every day you'll be able to send out thousands of emails directly to the mailboxes
       ===================Of interested recipients! =======================
       ==================Easy and effortless marketing!====================

         MORE THAN 164 CATEGORIES SUCH AS:
* Persons running home businesses or interested in starting one
* Persons interested in buying things on the web
* Persons interested in investing online or offline
* All 50 States broken down by area code
* Persons interested in Health & Fitness products / services
* Opt in : Persons interested in recieving offers by email.
* Persons interested in Travel, Sports, Dining, Real Estate, Mortgage,
  Politics, Religion, Fishing, Trade Shows etc..
* Many More Categories...

** Contains 60% USA & 40% International EMAILS **

** Everything on these disks are in TEXT file format and fully exportable**

** The CD is as easy to use as browsing your C drive in Explorer**

You'll enjoy more responses than with any other advertising media!

WE WILL SEND Successfully Emails
      Nowhere else on the Internet is it possible to deliver
      your email ad to so many People at such a low cost.100% DELIVERABLE
      Want to give it a try? Fill out the Form below and fax it back:

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS. TO ORDER, READ BELOW:

Make sure that we have your email address so that we can send you a receipt for your \
transaction.

Simply complete the order form below and fax it back to 1-209-254-8958

[ ] Credit Card & PAYPAL Order:  Please PRINT or TYPE clearly

Type of Card REQUIRED FIELD [  ] VISA  [  ] MASTERCARD  [  ] AMERICAN EXPRESS

Card #:____________________________________________________________________

Expiry Date: ______________________

Last 3 digits on reverse of card next to signature:   [ ___ - ___ - ___ ]

Cardholder Full Name:________________________________________________________

Billing Address:_________________________________ZIP/Postal: _________________

City:_____________________State/Province:_______________ Country:_____________

Company Name:_________________________________________________________________

Telephone:__________________________________FAX:______________________________

Email Address:___________________________________________________* REQUIRED FIELD

[ ] PAYPAL ORDER:

Please enter your email address for us to request payment:

FROM:_____________________________________________________________________

Cardholder or paypal Signature:___________________________________________ REQUIRED

I,_________________________________________________ the above signed, hereby \
authorize the charge(s) indicated in this form. Furthermore irrevocably, I agree that \
the above transaction IS NON REFUNDABLE: All signed faxed of this Agreement shall be \
deemed as valid and as an original.

Please note that this TOTAL Product & Shipping: AMOUND $__________________US Funds
will appear on your monthly credit card statement.

FAX THIS ORDER FORM BACK TO 1-209-254-8958
Shipping & Handling Charges Options: The time depends on the country we are shipping \
to. [ ]  $6.95  Regular Mail  (2 - 3 weeks)======[ ]  $14.95 Priority Mail (1 week)
[ ]  $28.95 Fedex (overnight) For US & Canada Only - Other countries extra, please \
enquire by phone or email

PRODUCT: (All prices are in US funds)
[ ] Email Marketing CDROM with 100 million Addresses $59.95
    & 1.5 Million USA Business Fax Numbers.
[ ] 200 MILLION EMAIL ADDRESSES on 2 CD's $69.95
[ ] ALL DIRECTORIES ABOVE (3 CDs 300 million addresses) $79.95
[ ] Email Gold CD FRESHLY EXTRACTED 100 Million Addresses $69.95
    & 7 Million Chinese Email Addresses.
[ ] ALL DIRECTORIES ABOVE (4 CDs 400 million addresses) $99.95

WE WILL SEND Successfully Emails:
[ ]  1.Million ADDRESSES  $ 99.95========[ ] 2.Million ADDRESSES  $169.95
[ ]  3.Million ADDRESSES  $249.95========[ ] 4.Million ADDRESSES  $329.95

Please feel free to call us at 1-416 467-8986 for any questions:

TO STOP SENDING ANY INFORMATION  AS PER YOUR REQUEST FAX 760-4955906