List:       mozilla-documentation
Subject:    FW: Mozilla source
From:       "Boris Rousseau" <brousseau () tssg ! wit ! ie>
Date:       2001-02-20 13:58:05

Hi there,

I am a Master student and I would like to re-use the search facility sources
to implement a RDF search service which will be linked to a CORBA broker.
So I was wondering if there is more documentation than the actual source
code that explains in details and in an understandable way what the code is
doing.
(I refer in particular to
zpfe/components/search/src/nsInternetSearchService.cpp and
nsLocalSearchService)

Thanks in advance,
Boris