List:       mozilla-documentation
Subject:    Mail Doesnt Work with Windows ME (4.76)  1622
From:       web__weaver () hotmail ! com
Date:       2000-11-12 1:07:21

I recently bought a new computer with Windows ME installed.  I first installed my \
(backed-up) Netscape profiles, then I installed Netscape 5.76.  The browser opens, \
but the mailer does not.  Not even an error message; its simply dead.

A couple of times Ive clicked on mailto: links and a new message screen opens.  I am \
able to send e-mail, but I get an error message stating that it cannot open a folder.

Is Netscape 4.76 incompatible with Windows ME?  If so, are there any patches?  Or is \
my problem caused by something other than my version of Windows?

Thanks in advance,

Toni
flxufybjxvormvwezpv