List:       mozilla-documentation
Subject:    Communicator documentation
From:       "MBOUGUEN Hervé" <mbouguen () enst ! fr>
Date:       1998-05-13 8:03:28

I apologize if this is not the right forum for this question,

I would like to know if there is a way to have a more precise
documentation for Communicator, especially for the command-line options.

I am using the French version of communicator, and I am specifically
interessed in Messenger related-options (is it possible to send an email
without loading the GUI, or to fill Sender and Subject fields using the
command-line).

If it is possible I would like to receive answers via email
mbouguen@enst.fr