List:       mozilla-crypto-dev
Subject:    Re: List of applications using OpenSSL
From:       Ed Peschko <Ed_Peschko () csgsystems ! com>
Date:       1999-02-09 23:24:49

On Tue, Feb 09, 1999 at 03:06:40PM +0100, Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:

>I've today started to create a list of all Open Source applications/programs
>which use OpenSSL/SSLeay for their SSL/TLS functionality and which I know of.
>The list you can find under http://www.openssl.org/related/apps.html.  When
>you know more Open Source programs which should be part of this list, let me
>know their name and URL.

Ok.. do you happen to know if the new NGLayout/Gecko browser from mozilla is
one of them? IE: has someone put the cryptography back into the *new*
browser?

Ed

(PS: as I said, I know about http://www.mozilla-crypto.ssleay.org. But I don't
know if they are still active. I'm CC-ing this mail to their email list, just
in case they are..)