List:       mozilla-crypto
Subject:    Re: (About PSM)Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From:       Javier Delgadillo <javi () netscape ! com>
Date:       2001-03-23 19:02:49

The note about PSM 2.0 M1.5 said that clicking on the lock icon would not bring
up anything.  I failed to mention that neither would selecting the Personal
Security Manager from the Tasks menu.  This stack trace leads me to believe you
did one or the other with PSM 2.0 and that's why you're not seeing anything.

--
Javier Delgadillo            Sun / Netscape Alliance
(408) 276-3977               Software Engineer