List:       mozilla-crypto
Subject:    Hi, its for you !
Date:       2000-07-25 7:00:00

Hi! We are Russian girls - Lilia, Alyona, Natalia. We would like to
correspond with you. Visit our site and see our photos.
http://www.rusladies.h1.ru
With interest, Lilia, Alyona, Natalia.

P.S. This is not spam. You can unsubscribe at any time by sending an email to
freelist@nm.ru with the subject UNSUBSCRIBE.
P.P.S. This message is being sent to you in compliance with the proposed Federal
legislation for commercial e-mail (S.1618-SECTION 301).  "Pursuant to
Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, further
transmissions to you by the sender of this e-mail may be stopped at no
cost to you by clicking mailto:sngl@soon.com and placing REMOVE in the
subject.