List:       mozilla-crypto
Subject:    Train to Become a Certified Cardio Kickboxing Instructor!
From:       46656dd65d () sprintmai ! com-l ! netscape ! com (46656dd65d () sprintmai ! com-l)
Date:       1998-12-15 14:31:28

For Removal;  mailto:I-want-off@stones.com?subject=remove_CT
This is an automatic remove program.

Train to Become a Certified Cardio Kickboxing Instructor!

No travel involved. Learn at home with our comprehensive manual and videos.

In 1992, Sport Karate, Inc. created the original kickboxing for fitness workout based \
on 35 years of experience in the sports of boxing and kickboxing. Don't be fooled by \
"copycat" programs that simply mix aerobics with martial arts.

This safe and effective self-paced correspondence process eliminates traveling to \
expensive workshops that don't necessarily qualify you to teach this type of class. \
For requirements and cost, please visit us at http://members.xoom.com/cardio1000/ or \
call us at 1-800-270-KICK (5425)

Ask for Frank,
http://members.xoom.com/cardio1000/

For Remove information;  mailto:I-want-off@stones.com?subject=remove_CB
This is an automatic remove program.
Remove must be in the subject line, if you do it manually
Just click or paste link
It  may take as much as 96 hours for your address to be removed.

Table Index, Inc
Post Office Box 65032-4536
Miami Florida, 33179-4619
888-900-7336

Only if the above address does not work, Please leave your
email address at our toll free number with a request to remove.

mailto:I-want-off@stones.com?subject=remove_Cb