List:       mozilla-crypto
Subject:    How Can I import Certificate to Communicator?
From:       "Carol Anne Ogdin" <SPAMLESS.CAOgdin () deepwoods ! com>
Date:       1998-05-11 15:43:15

I have Communicator 4.05.  Click on the Security icon, and it's supposed to
(as I read the documentation) offer the option to import an existing
Verisign certificate.  But, no-o-o.  No such option is listed.

How do I import an existing certificate into Communicator?  I wish all my
various e-mail packages to use the same certificate so I can send and
receive secure mail from a variety of locations and with a variety of tools.

Carol Anne Ogdin
SPAMLESS.CAOgdin@deepwoods.com
Deep Woods Technology, Inc.   http://www.deepwoods.com         408/247-9718
At the intersection of Organizational Technology and Organizational Culture

(If you reply by e-mail, remove the SPAMLESS word and period...put there for
obvious reasons. --cao)