List:       mozilla-crypto
Subject:    Re: Cryptozilla 0.2 source available
From:       Neil Ormesher <neil.ormesher () chtet ! mail ! abb ! com>
Date:       1998-05-11 7:03:59

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

G'Day Tim,

I installed the Windows version of Cryptozilla at home to try it out (since
there's no HPUX version - yet) and, after trying to get used to the bookmarks
along the left margin, found that clicking the links didn't bring up the page.
I saw lots of modem activity, the correct link names appeared in the status
line and then it said Document Done. But I still had a blank browser window. I
could then click on other bookmarks with exactly the same result. Once or
twice during the 15 minute test drive, I actually saw one of the web-sites I
wanted to browse to, but these vanished as soon as I clicked another link and
I was back to square one. I had to remove Cryptozilla and go back to NS4.05.

Do you have any other reports of this happening?
Do you have any idea what might be happening?

Any help would be much appreciated.
FYI: Installing a piece of financial software from Intuit forced me to install
IE4 before it would run, so I'm not so quick to knock your modified Mozilla.

--
Neil Ormesher
   (Attachment vcard.vcf is a Netscape Address Card)