List:       mozilla-crypto
Subject:    Re: Whitespace(?) problem and crypto.signText()
From:       Alejandro Exojo <suy () badopi ! org>
Date:       2012-01-04 19:45:27

El Mi=E9rcoles, 4 de enero de 2012, Robert Relyea escribi=F3:
> 2 questions:
> =

> 1) what happens if you use the NSS smime verifier rather than the
> openssl one.

I've been trying many combinations of parameters and files in different out=
puts, =

but I've been unable to give any interesting output from signver (I guess t=
his =

is the proper program), neither positive nor negative. Almost always keeps =

waiting for text from standard input.

> 2) what happens if you drop the \r's from your message.

I've tried this, as well as putting the message in base64, but without succ=
ess =

either.

Thank you again.

Any suggestions are still very welcome.

I'm still quite surprised that after many searching I can't find examples t=
hat =

work for me. Seems like most people are using Bouncy Castle, but since I ha=
ve =

to integrate this with a PHP applications, is a choice that I can't do. Sim=
ple =

command line invocations should work, though. :-(

-- =

Alex (a.k.a. suy) | GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
-- =

dev-tech-crypto mailing list