List:       mozilla-crypto
Subject:    need JSS help (what are the crytop/padding options available?)
From:       Japajo () gmail ! com
Date:       2005-10-06 18:25:36

>From the following line of code:

        Cipher  output_cipher =
Cipher.getInstance("AES/CBC/PKCS7Padding","Mozilla-JSS");

I get the following error:

java.security.InvalidKeyException: Unrecognized Padding type
"PKCS7Padding"
        at
org.mozilla.jss.provider.javax.crypto.JSSCipherSpi.engineInit(JSSCipherSpi.java:251)
        at javax.crypto.Cipher.init(DashoA6275)

Where can I find the options available that I can put into the first
parameter of Cipher.getInstance() for JSS?  The above code worked with
another provider I was using.

Thank you kindly,

Japajo