List:       mozilla-crypto
Subject:    smart card PIN code question
From:       rf <raffe_g () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2003-06-13 9:36:35

Hi

I am using Mozilla 1.3.1 and opensc pkcs11 lib to perform some signing using
smart cards.
The first signing process demands me to introduce the PIN code twice. Why?
The next times I sign (in same session), I am only asked once to introduce
the PIN code. Why is this happening (first, twice; then, once) if I have
configured Mozilla to ask for passwords every time those are needed?

Could I "reset" NSS somehow so I am always asked twice to introduce PIN code
upon signing?

Thanks in advance,
/.R