List:       mozilla-crypto
Subject:    Re: NSS on Windows 98
From:       "Kenneth R. Robinette" <support () securenetterm ! com>
Date:       2002-01-26 4:43:53

One additional factor related to the "failure" on Windows 98 is the use of
the Netscape databases in a read only mode.  If you create your own
databases, then the failure does not happen.  Not sure why, but when I do
use the latest NSRP distributed with Mozilla, or if I use the NSRP
distributed with Netscape 6.2, and I share the Netscape databases, all is
well.  There appears to be other factors, but in the end I decided if the
NSPR code distributed in the Mozilla release was good enough for Netscape,
it was good enough for me!

Ken