List:       mozilla-beos
Subject:    Join the best program on the net
From:       moli () yahoo ! com
Date:       2002-07-25 22:50:53

  Maybe you are interested in home based income opportunity. There are no special \
skills or experience required. We will give you all the training and personal support \
to ensure your success. But first of all, you have to join for FREE through my web \
page:

http://www.int.biz.tk

On this page you have a link to translate to any language you want if it is easier \
for you, just click on <<TRANSLATE THIS PAGE>>. When you submit your application, \
I'll contact you and give you some free software. When you join, you have no \
obligations but you can buy from our mall, there you can find over 100 well known \
stores, and get a discount in them. Also you can start your own online business but I \
will tell you all about that when you become a member of our team. Believe me that \
you wouldn't regret it if you join.

Best regards.

Note: You don't need to request for removal.
This is a one time email.
Your email address will be automatically de-activated in our list if you
don't reply in this mail.

The best opportunity, because it
attracts the best people.
Save money, make money!