List:       mono-winforms-list
Subject:    [Mono-winforms-list]  Problem with textbox.maxlength
From:       ma_c <miguelangelcv () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-05-27 23:47:07

Hi.
I'm using Visual Studio 2008. In a textbox properties, I select MaxLength
with value "1" (textbox.MaxLength = 1;). This works in Windows (in the
textbox only can be entered 1 character), but it doesn't work in Linux with
Mono, the textbox accepts more than 1 character.

What can i do to solve it?

Thanks

(Sorry if I make grammar mistakes, my english level is low :blush:)