List:       mono-winforms-list
Subject:    [Mono-winforms-list]  Winforms on Mac OSX troubles
From:       dartoism <dartoism () lunarpark ! be>
Date:       2008-03-13 17:22:29

Hi,

I'm trying to run a .NET 2.0 application on Mac OSX (10.5.?) and I have many
troubles. The first one concerns the interfaces, have a look at this:
http://www.lunarpark.be/mono/monoosx.png Such a thing occurs while opening a
mdi child window or a dialog window. A refresh() solves the problem but it
also occurs while resizing the window, etc...
The second big problem is that mono (and not the .NET application) is always
crashing with no reason. Then my question is: is there some limitation to
use mono on Mac OSX? Maybe I have a bad configuration... I've been trying
the official mono 1.2.6 and the 1.9 preview 3 and 6. But I always have the
same problem.

Thanks in advance for your help :)