List:       mono-vb
Subject:    [mono-vb] where to get the latest monobasic updates?
From:       jkarpago <jkarpago () usuarios ! retecal ! es>
Date:       2004-11-16 15:57:01

Hi:
Iīm new in mono, but not in vb.net and I want to try this option. Iīve
seen that in the official release monobasic is not full implemented, and
I want to know where can I download the latest updates and how to
install them in my debian.
Another question I have is if I can write vbnet code with monodevelop, I
installed the 0.51 version but I havenīt seen this option, but I have
seen this option in some screenshots in internet, and I wonder how can I
do it.
Thank so much