List:       mono-vb
Subject:    AW: [mono-vb] Test results
From:       "Jochen Wezel (CompuMaster GmbH)" <jwezel () compumaster ! de>
Date:       2004-11-03 17:09:17

Hi Jambu!

Good to know that this is the current class status page, now. I was a little bit \
confused about the many test scenarios and always have looked to the wrong one. And \
http://mono.ximian.com/class-status/mono-HEAD-vs-fx-1-1/class-status-Microsoft.VisualBasic.html \
(what is "HEAD" - know I know it's the main development branch) doesn't shows any \
results.

But okay, now I know it: it's \
http://www.go-mono.com/class-status-Microsoft.VisualBasic.html  Would be great if \
somebody could add this link to http://mono.ximian.com/class-status/ so that nobody \