List:       mono-osx
Subject:    Re: [Mono-osx] Active Directory Infinite Loop
From:       Jaume_Llardén_Prieto <jllarden () aim ! com>
Date:       2007-04-21 20:32:21

Hi Eoin,

I was curious, so I made a test.

When executing a "hello world" C# application using an AD user with
long uid, I got instead this output:
** (test.exe:389): WARNING **: _wapi_shm_semaphores_init: semget
error: Permission denied key 0x4d04016b - trying again
** (test.exe:389): WARNING **: _wapi_shm_semaphores_init: semctl init
error: Permission denied - trying again

These two lines kept appearing 9000 times (so I had about 18000 lines).

Then the error message changed:
** (test.exe:389): CRITICAL **: _wapi_shm_semaphores_init: semget
error: No space left on device.  Try deleting some semaphores with
ipcs and ipcrm

I stopped after counting 17 million lines. Then no mono application
ran, even logged in as local user.

Kind regards
jaume