List:       mono-osx
Subject:    Re: [Mono-osx] libgdiplus
From:       kangaroo <grompf () sublimeintervention ! com>
Date:       2005-10-08 20:13:51

You need X11SDK; you need to pass --enable-quartz; along with a
number of other things (you need libgif/libtiff/libpng/libjpeg).  If
you're running tiger you need to get around the ImageIO libJPEG
problem; its not for the faint of heart.

If you can't tackle these problems independantly; I suggest using /
waiting for the binary package.

-kangaroo