List:       mono-list
Subject:    [Mono-list] ColorNant released
From:       "Albert Ritmeester" <aritmeester () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-07-22 13:38:41

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi All,

I have created a new project on Google Code (
http://code.google.com/p/colornant/) named ColorNant.

The Perl script colornant is a wrapper for 'nant' and produces the same
output but with pretty 'syntax' highlighting. Colour schemes can be
customized.

The script produces several colorized outputs:

   - Warnings are in cyan
   - Errors are in red
   - FAILURE build in bold red
   - SUCCESS build in bold green

I think it will help you to find your errors and warnings better in the nant
output. Feel free to use it and give feedback where appropriate.
 Regards,
Albert Ritmeester