List:       mono-list
Subject:    [Mono-list] Cairo and Gdk
From:       Pupeno <pupeno () pupeno ! com>
Date:       2007-02-23 11:49:32

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

In the documentation of Cairo.Context there's an example:
http://www.go-mono.com/docs/index.aspx?tlink=0@ecma%3a3%23Context%2f
that example includes a section at the bottom, in the Gdk namespace, that
makes foreign calls (if I understand it correctly, I am just starting
with .net, mono and C#) to the Gdk library (the C one).
Is there some reason why that is not implemented in Gdk# itself? Is there an
alternate way to get a canvas in which to draw (I'd like to still use Cairo,
because it's very nice)?
Thank you.
--
Pupeno <pupeno@pupeno.com> (http://pupeno.com)