List:       mono-list
Subject:    [Mono-list] AspNetForums / MonoForums
From:       Christopher_Bergström <cbergstrom () netsyncro ! com>
Date:       2005-12-26 20:04:04

I've been working on getting the Novell AspNetForums up to a usable
level.. If others have found difficulty with the SQL script and
PostgreSQL 8+ I have a working version.. (PostgreSQL 8 is more strict
than 7.4) Also if anyone wants to help with bug fixes feel free to
contact me off list so we can coordinate..

Thanks

C.