Hello, I am having touble with lease timeout with remoting objects. The exception i get is Unhandled Exception: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Runtime.Remoting.RemotingException: Requested service not found. No receiver for uri ebf2e96a_79ae_4ba4_af0b_6f8d6dc27b3f/990464496_3.rem However, when i atach a sponsor object, the sponsor object is not alwasy called Here is my sponsor object //GENERIC SPONSOR public class GenericSponsor : MarshalByRefObject,ISponsor { public TimeSpan Renewal(ILease lease) { Console.WriteLine("Sponsor: lease is {0}",lease.CurrentState); Console.WriteLine("Renewing Lease"); return(TimeSpan.FromDays(10)); } } and here is the code i use to atach it to an object ISponsor sponsor = new GenericSponsor(); ILease lease = (ILease)RemotingServices.GetLifetimeService(hwmp); lease.Register(sponsor); I have several object this sponsor is atached to, sometimes i get the "Renewing Lease" message for all the objects, and sometimes i don't. I always get at least 1 Also, some object that i use have actually been registered as services, some have not. For example object a has been registered to url tcp://somhost/object, however object a is just used to access object b, with is not directly register. So object b is accesed via object a (object b = a.getobjectb). Don't know if this matters. Any ideas? _______________________________________________ Mono-list maillist - Mono-list@lists.ximian.com http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/mono-list