List:       mono-list
Subject:    [Mono-list] cvs problem
From:       Stelian Iancu <stelian.iancu () gmx ! net>
Date:       2003-01-22 14:53:04

Hello!

I am trying to get the latest mono from cvs and I get the following
error:

cannot stat /var/lock/cvs: No such file or directory

Is it a problem with my cvs setup? I followed exactly the indications on
the AnonCVS page at www.go-mono.com.

Another thing. On the downloads page, it says that mono is available
also through Red Carpet, through the mono channel. I have Red Carpet
1.4.0 and I don't see any mono channels there.

--
Regards,
Stelian I.