List:       mono-list
Subject:    [Mono-list] mcs and windows
From:       Martin Aliger <martin_aliger () email ! cz>
Date:       2002-09-30 7:43:32

Hi once again,

Do you know, that current mcs generated EXEs does NOT works with MS runtime? I today \
installed Microsoft .NET Framework v1.0.3705 +SP2 and it complains about exception or \
does nothing when run mcs compiled code. Other way is ok - mono runs csc generated \
code great. [csc code is a lot longer!]

I tested this (as well as previous report on 27th night snapshot of mono/mcs (sorry \
for this - but have no access to cvs and my line is very slow to download every \
nights snapshot...)

Martin