List:       mono-list
Subject:    [Mono-list] 2 newbie questions
From:       "Gustavo" <ggb () tid ! es>
Date:       2002-09-28 14:33:13

Hi everybody,
2 newbie questions:

1. Where is the class documentation?

2. Is this list for user questions? This is my question:
Doing a http post request, I want to read the response:
      HttpWebResponse response = (HttpWebResponse)request.GetResponse();
	response.StatusCode           // returns 200 OK
	response.GetResponseStream()  // returns null !?!??!
żIs this API unimplemented or are there an error in my use of it?

Thanks a lot for your good work and your time.

Gustavo (from Spain)