List:       mono-gtk-sharp-list
Subject:    [Gtk-sharp-list] rsvg in gtk# windows port throws an runtime
From:       Filip <filip26 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-09-29 13:46:43

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

I tried rsvg on windows but each attempt to call a rsvg method caused an
runtime exception.

e.g.
Gdk.Pixbuf p =3D Rsvg.Pixbuf.FromFile(name);

causes:
System.IO.FileLoadException: strong name validation failed for assembly
glib-sharp

Does anybody has an idea what is wrong ? (.net1.1,
gtksharp-runtime-19.31-win32-0.0)

Thank,
Filip

**