List:       mono-gtk-sharp-list
Subject:    Re: [Gtk-sharp-list] generation problem
From:       Mike Kestner <mkestner () speakeasy ! net>
Date:       2003-03-24 15:08:34

On Sat, 2003-03-22 at 13:29, Lee Mallabone wrote:

> api/gda-api.xml
> api/gnomedb-api.xml
> api/gdk-api.xml
> api/gtk-api.xml
>
> The first two are massively different, the second two only small
> differences. Any clues as to what might cause these differences?

I suspect maybe you undeprecated too much in gtkprogress.  Also, the
GtkHTML stuff is because the parser doesn't do well with symbolic values
in enum declarations.  That's another hand edit of source that is
currently needed in gtkhtml-enums.h.

gda and gnomedb were updated to new versions since I last ran the
parser, so I'm not sure what you are seeing there.

--
Mike Kestner <mkestner@speakeasy.net>