List:       mono-gtk-sharp-list
Subject:    Re: [Gtk-sharp-list] Documentation in Gtk#
From:       Rachel Hestilow <hestilow () ximian ! com>
Date:       2002-08-25 6:18:21

Sure, that wouldn't be too hard for the autogenerated stuff, I'll keep
that in mind when I start work on the docs merger[0] again (mind you, I
have no idea when that is...)

[0] I once had a working perl module that converted gtk-doc information
into doc strings that were fed into the generator.

-- Rachel