List:       mono-docs-list
Subject:    [Mono-docs-list] Altering the MonkeyGuide page
From:       "Ben O'Steen" <monobosteen () maysubdivide ! org>
Date:       2006-08-31 15:23:01

I would like to pull together all the GTK# tutorials, examples and techniques
on the wiki as much as possible. What I mean is, I feel it would be good to
have a single gateway, which can lead directly onto all of the relevant
learning-orientated pages, like short examples, tutorials and guides.

To that end I have created this temporary page to organise and link to all the
GTK# flavoured tutorials and examples I am aware of:
http://www.mono-project.com/BosteenProgramming_With_GTKSharp

To make it fit into the Monkeyguide, I would have to adjust the guide layout
slightly. A demonstration of this new layout is here:
http://www.mono-project.com/BosteenMonkey_Guide

My question is this: Should I embed the 'BosteenProgramming_With_GTKSharp'
page links into the 'Gtksharp' page? Or should I leave it separate?

If noone objects or minds, I'll make the changes to the Monkeyguide on the
weekend. Obviously, I am really uncomfortable making any major changes like
this without... erm, peer-consent, if you see what I mean, so I would really
like to hear back on this, even if all you want to say is 'Yeah, do it'

Thanks,

Ben