List:       mono-docs-list
Subject:    [Mono-docs-list] Re: [Mono-list] a beginning of a Gnome.NET tutorial
From:       Alejandro =?ISO-8859-1?Q?S=E1nchez?= Acosta <raciel () x0und ! net>
Date:       2002-11-06 18:59:47

> To avoid double-production: I've started with the tutorial examples and
> have some bits in cvs (gtk-sharp/sample/tutorial/). But if you like, you
> can add missing examples.

I have been looking all the examples and we are going to start porting
all the missing widgets, for example, we are going to start coding the
check, toggle and radio example buttons.

Anyway we are doing a list about all the widgets and examples that arent
in the gtk-sharp/samples/tutorial/ and soon there will be to begin with
the gtk examples.

Maybe we are going to need a way to organize this work to dont duplicate
efforts.

Cheers.

-- Alex