List:       mono-devel-list
Subject:    [Mono-dev] Compiling mono with custom rpath/dynamic-linker
From:       Paul Knopf <theonlylawislove () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-01-26 3:27:44

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Can someone please guide my on compiling mono, pointing to a custom /lib
directory for a side-by-side installation of the glibc libraries?

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/847179/multiple-glibc-libraries-on-a-single-host/851229#851229

Does ./configure support setting --rpath and --dynamic-linker? If not, can
someone please guide me where to add them in the make file?

--
Thanks!

~Paul