List:       mono-devel-list
Subject:    Re: [Mono-dev] What is the state of the Deveel.Pim
From:       "Ricardo Lopes" <rjlopes () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-10-25 8:35:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi miguel,

I already talked with Antonello, he told me what i wanted to know.

It seems that he was out of the mailing list so i will post the revelevant
parts of his mail for others that might look for the same thing in the
future.

"Deveel.Pim is a good, fast and stable library based on a CSharpCC
grammar (look at http://sourceforge.net/projects/csharpcc or
http://www.deveel.com/projects/csharpcc): it can even parse vCards or
iCal events from strings of files in standard or Outlook form (the
differ specially on vCard format...); it also creates compliant vCard
and iCal formatted text that you can manage as you like.

Deveel.Pim is a small project that I wrote in two days I was bored and
released open-source (under MIT/X11 license) for Mono for make it
usable from Hula project (since they still use C bindings for manage
vCard and iCal data)."

Thank you all.
Ricardo Lopes.

--