List:       mono-devel-list
Subject:    [Mono-dev] Monad Port?
From:       Uwe Korn <xhochy () gmx ! de>
Date:       2005-12-28 19:19:02

Hello to everybody,

I just downloaded the new MS Shell called Monad. It's really .Net and I
couldn't start it under mono because there was an sigsev error, so I
thought that it could be nice to port this shell to mono. Now my
question is, is somebody interested in a port(if yes I'll be happy about
some help), or could a linux shell ported to mono with some monad-like
support be better?

Greetings
Uwe L. Korn