List:       mono-devel-list
Subject:    Re: [Mono-devel-list] [Patch] Publisher Policy support
From:       Ben Maurer <bmaurer () ximian ! com>
Date:       2005-07-30 16:37:43

On Sat, 2005-07-30 at 11:53 -0400, Miguel de Icaza wrote:
> Could you assist Carlos in making this patch work?

Yeah, sure. I think he needs to just find a more suitable lock. I think
the loader lock would work. I'm not sure why the assembly loading stuff
is per-domain anyways.

This is a good use for my lock debugger, which is sadly on the hard
drive of my laptop which is now getting kernel panics at boot up due to
reiser complaining about bad blocks ;-(.

Anyways, Carlos, if you have any questions, please ask on irc.

-- Ben