List:       mono-devel-list
Subject:    Re: [Mono-devel-list] Guidelines: Application Deployment;
From:       Marcus <mathpup () mylinuxisp ! com>
Date:       2005-06-27 0:11:59

I remember that MSBuild originally did not use the GAC. Then they changed
their minds. A brief summary of the situation is given in
http://channel9.msdn.com/wiki/default.aspx/MSBuild.MsbuildAssembliesInTheGac.
I do wish that they had elaborated on the problems that putting the assemblies
in the GAC created.